Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 18, 2018

Blogs were an Electric Ladyland...

As a student in the 70’s I had scoured the university library in search of writings about transsexuals and even though it included a medical school I found nothing. Surely over three decades later this new fangled internet would tell me all, surely a few taps on the keys and all would be revealed… I knew that I would tap those keys given half a chance and had done all I could to keep that temptation at bay.


I'm sure some of you can relate to what Caroline says, above.  With the coming of the Internet, it was the transgender blogs that led to changing Caroline's life for the better.  Having long since transitioned, it is indeed a treat to hear from her again in a rare blog post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The People - Personal Thoughts

Cobweb Corner - Older Blogs, Not Recently Updated