Search This Blog

Thursday, June 15, 2017

Interview with Ana

Monika: Are you satisfied with the results of the hormone therapy?
Ana: I’m pleased. I get the most thrill reading my blood test results. Watching which numbers fell and which numbers went up, testosterone and estradiol specifically, gave me a lot of encouragement.
Another thing I’m really pleased with was not having to take a whole lot of spiro or estradiol to get my levels to the ideal area. My testosterone was also fairly low, starting out.
 
 
 
Here's another great interview, from Monika.  This one is with Ana, a girl currently living in rural Washington state.  
 
I know Monika asks the questions but, I'll ask one of her: Monika, I love your interviews, and I know you feature the heroines, but how about a hero (transman) once in a while?  Just thinking..... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The People - Personal Thoughts

Cobweb Corner - Older Blogs, Not Recently Updated