Search This Blog

Monday, February 27, 2017

Purge It-Dammit!

Many of us have been forced by others such as a spouse, girlfriend or parent to purge ourselves of our feminine clothing, shoes and makeup. I know I have done it out of a sense of shame or even a resolution never to cross dress again. The whole process soon becomes similar to cutting a weed in the yard. The more you cut it, the faster it wants to come back. At a cost, of course.




Cyrsti writes again about "stashes" and "purging".  This time, she shares a story of extreme purging from her friend, Connie.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, I, once again, get to be featured on T-Central! It makes me wonder if I should have my own blog, instead of just making comments all over the place......maybe some day. :-)

    ReplyDelete

The People - Personal Thoughts

Cobweb Corner - Older Blogs, Not Recently Updated