Search This Blog

Sunday, February 19, 2017

My Slides from USPATH panel on Detransitioning

Here is a 30 minute video of me [Joel] talking through my slides as a primer for clinicians based on my perspective on some things I believe it would be helpful for clinicians to be mindful of when working with clients interested in detransition.



Joel is an advocate for those considering detransition, having done so himself.  These slides are from a recent presentation he gave at the US Professional Association for Transgender Health.  The slides, narrated by Joel, are obviously directed towards the transgender health community but, nevertheless, may be of interest to some who follow T-Central.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The People - Personal Thoughts

Cobweb Corner - Older Blogs, Not Recently Updated