Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 6, 2016

The Seductiveness of Masculinity

I’m envious of the trans men with square jaws and beards. I’m envious when someone I know starts testosterone and moves past me on the transition line. I’m ashamed to admit that I place a value on how masculine appearing they are. I know this is misogynist, but it happens. I feel left behind. Fortunately, once we start talking I start listening and I stop looking.



The Seductiveness of Masculinity is a really well written blog post, by Jamie Ray.  MtF or FtM....it's well worth reading.  

If you read Clare Flourish's Beta Male post, featured a couple of days ago, and understand her definition of a beta male, then you might understand why this post could also be titled, Alpha Female.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The People - Personal Thoughts

Cobweb Corner - Older Blogs, Not Recently Updated