Search This Blog

Monday, July 11, 2016

Ask Hannah!

Finally, after 31 years of marriage, I sat down with my wife and told her about “my other side”. We have been struggling with this gorilla ever since. She is not totally accepting and definitely not supportive, but we struggle along, playing catch up for the many years of secrecy. I realized that she went through all the trials and fears as your wife, but in a very short time. I let her absorb all this at her own pace and do not try to force the issue. But the future is definitely not a clear path.





We haven't featured an Ask Hannah for awhile.  In this one, Claire's question revolves around her relationship with her wife.  Hannah, as usual, has some sound advice for Claire.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The People - Personal Thoughts

Cobweb Corner - Older Blogs, Not Recently Updated