Search This Blog

Monday, June 13, 2016

It could have been me



But let’s be honest: I’m a selfish bitch, and all I really care about is my kids and me. I know that as a marked woman, my choices can get me killed. As a widow, I am all my kids have. So, do I dare go where a predator who hates LGBTQ people might take out his hatred or a copycat might commit more terrorism? 



In this post, you'll see that Dawn is anything but selfish.  I think, for most of us, and as someone who has frequented nightclubs similar to Pulse, this one hits home.  There are so many well written thoughts today regarding the horrible tragedy in Orlando.  It could have been me, is from a woman who writes for a living.


No comments:

Post a Comment

The People - Personal Thoughts

Cobweb Corner - Older Blogs, Not Recently Updated