Search This Blog

Thursday, June 23, 2016

Is this the real life? Is this just fantasy?

For years, I would suddenly find my mood dip for no apparent reason. It would last a few days, then recover. Ever since taking oestrogen and a t-blocker, I’ve not experienced these, instead I’ve been really happy  (but that’s been just 6 months), but today, Tuesday I feel really low. This time is a bit different in that I can trace reasons why I feel this way, but that doesn’t lessen the despondency and impotence.


HRT seemed to have fixed Michele's up and down moods until just recently.  In, Is this the real life? Is this just fantasy?, Michelle floats from one topic to another and then brings it all together in what I found to be interesting reading.  It's also a special day for Michelle.  For the details, you're going to have to read the post!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The People - Personal Thoughts

Cobweb Corner - Older Blogs, Not Recently Updated