Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 22, 2016

28 risks of chest binding

The first time I bound my chest, I used duct tape, for a drag show.  This was about 10 years ago.  I quickly moved on to ace bandages.  Shortly after, a trans-friend gave me one of his old binders that had stretched too much for him to feel comfortable in.  It was too big for me, but it was pretty effective anyway.  Still, I didn’t like it at all, preferring to just layer my shirts.


You might think that this post is directed towards transmen.  This is likely so, but I have known a few transwomen, on HRT and still in transition, who need to bind when presenting male.  28 risks of chest binding, is the post, from the Janitorqueer blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The People - Personal Thoughts

Cobweb Corner - Older Blogs, Not Recently Updated