Search This Blog

Monday, May 2, 2016

If you don’t know where you’re going…

On a bad day I’m overwhelmed by the frustration of effectively having to live with two identities. I’m sick and tired of inhabiting different worlds and having to choose between the two depending on circumstances and having to remember who knows about Ruth, who I’ve yet to tell and for whom she still remains a secret. I worry increasingly about tripping myself up and being outed inappropriately.


If you don’t know where you’re going…it can lead to a bad day, which is the subject of this post.  While not really a negative blog post, Ruth discusses a list of personal issues and feelings someone with gender dysphoria has to deal with on a bad day.  The quote, above, is just one of them.  Can you relate?

I want to thank Rhiannon, for suggesting Ruth's post be featured on T-Central.  Thanks, Rhi!


No comments:

Post a Comment

The People - Personal Thoughts

Cobweb Corner - Older Blogs, Not Recently Updated