Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Hair, happiness and heels

For whatever reason, I've often felt like an outsider. Not rough & tumble, for one group. Not studious, to be with clever ones. Too 'boyish' to hang with the girls and, honestly, I didn't fit in with them either. I certainly wasn't part of the cool kids. The kind people, they are the ones I remember fondly.



It looks like Lynn has done two posts in one.  The first deals with happiness and includes some very candid and emotional thoughts triggered by a podcast featuring, of all people, Tom Hanks.  I love posts that share thoughts from the heart, and this is one of them.

The second half of Lynn's post is about the hair and the heels....mainly the hair.  Lynn, like Lucy (from the last featured post on T-Central), did some experimenting with wigs at one of her TG group meetings.  It was a fun time and, frankly, I'm jealous!

Hair, happiness and heels is from Lynn's long running Yet Another T-Girl Blog.

Oh, and is it just me, or does Lynn have one of the prettiest T-Blog logos in Blogistan?

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the featuring my blog and I'll pass on your kind words about the logo, to the talented artist, Maddie.

    ReplyDelete

The People - Personal Thoughts

Cobweb Corner - Older Blogs, Not Recently Updated