Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Border Territories

Similarly, I've often declared my sexuality to be Kinsey 1½. Because neither 1 nor 2 (on the Kinsey scale) has ever felt quite right either.
Straight, but not quite.
Bisexual, but not quite.
Male, but not quite.
Trans, but not quite.
Cis, but not quite.
Non-binary, but not quite.



Binary.  Non-binary.  Sort of binary.  In between.  Whatever.....and that's not a bad thing.

I think this is where Jonathan is headed in his post, Border Territories.

2 comments:

  1. Ooo, I've featured again. Thanks, Calie.

    Actually, I'm not yet quite label-less. For instance, "genderqueer" and "femme" still work for me. But very possibly I'll add "whatever" to those – I like that one a lot :)

    ReplyDelete

The People - Personal Thoughts

Cobweb Corner - Older Blogs, Not Recently Updated