Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Meditations on Transition

I’d already been living my life as myself outside of work, and sending around the emails didn’t really change anything on my end except how people perceived me. For me, sending the email was almost anticlimactic; just a task to do. I hit a button and – pop! in people’s eyes on the other end, I transition.

Transition was all the work I’d done prior to hitting that button.


I always bookmark really good blog posts that should be featured.  This one, from Heather, dates back to early April, but really deserves to get some attention.  If you haven't read Meditations on Transition, you should.  It's a post from a woman who is taking her transition in stride, with a positive attitude about herself and the people she works with.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The People - Personal Thoughts

Cobweb Corner - Older Blogs, Not Recently Updated