Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 30, 2016

The Choice

I stepped into traffic on the New Jersey Turnpike. And I did it because I could not bear the burden of being unloved, unworthy and distrusted by the woman I still loved. I was devastated by a few words she said, words she refused to take back, that cut through me like a knife:
“I’d be better off if you were dead.”


If you have followed Dawn's blog over the past couple of years, you know that this womderful woman has hit bottom more than once....her marriage lost, her job lost, some friends lost, and finally the loss of the mother of her children.

The Choice is a beautifully written, by a professional writer who has bounced back and is now living life to its fullest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The People - Personal Thoughts

Cobweb Corner - Older Blogs, Not Recently Updated