Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Testosterone: Panacea or Pandora?

......the other day I was driving along a back road and I saw an attractive lady (again, my opinion) wearing a very flattering outfit jogging on the opposite side as me.  I had a sudden urge to slow down, lower my window and tell her how nice she looked and how that outfit really showed off her figure.  What?  Who does that?  NO!!  Only perverted idiot men do that kind of s--t!  I thought, oh my God, I’m turning into a sexist asshole pig. 

I try to feature posts once in a while from, "the other side".  While I had to laugh at the comment, above, the subject matter is deadly serious.  This post, from Don, discusses in great detail, his experience with testosterone, the hormone that I and my trans-sisters so despise, but is so sought out by our trans-brothers on "the other side". 

Hormones, whether it be testosterone for female-to-male transsexuals or estrogen, progesterone, or anti-androgens for male-to-female transsexuals, can result in powerful changes to the mind and body.  Testosterone: Panacea or Pandora?, is well worth reading, no matter which direction you're transitioning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The People - Personal Thoughts

Cobweb Corner - Older Blogs, Not Recently Updated