Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Photo Memories: My First Makeover

By January 1995, I had been regularly attending support group meetings for over 5 years, but I was still closeted, that is, not going beyond the safe confines of the support group’s meeting place.



Although we often tend to feature the newer and perhaps not-so-well known blogs, it is only appropriate that Stana's Femulate super-blog be featured once in a while.  Stana has done so much for the bloggers by linking to many of our blogs.  I certainly thank her for how she helped grow my own blog in its early days.

In, Photo Memories: My First Makeover, Stana goes back to her early, closeted days and shares some thoughts and pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The People - Personal Thoughts

Cobweb Corner - Older Blogs, Not Recently Updated