Search This Blog

Monday, November 9, 2015

Growing Up With Gender Dysphoria

I hated school because of the bullying and I couldn’t tell anyone about the feelings I was having, it wasn’t normal and I was all alone. I found an escape through crossdressing, it was the only way that I knew how to cope. I guess I was around 10 years old when I started. I can’t remember exactly why I started crossdressing except that it felt natural to me, it had an affect that was immediately calming and for the first time I was feeling comfortable in myself. It just reaffirmed what I already knew inside, that I should have been born a girl.
 
Danielle says it so well in this re-post from her previous blog.  I'm sure many will relate to Growing Up With Gender Dysphoria.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The People - Personal Thoughts

Cobweb Corner - Older Blogs, Not Recently Updated