Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Everything changes when you can be yourself

There is no greater change, in my opinion and experience, than changing one's gender and/or sex, and these are people who for the most part have not been able to live their whole lives as themselves.

Everything changes when you can be yourself, is a beautifully written post authored by the beautiful Tammy, from her blog, Tammy's World.  

In part one of a multi-part series, Tammy discusses her transition and how it has affected her.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Tammy, You won't remember me because we have never met and I only made a couple comments way back when. I just wanted to say I am so happy you are happy and doing well. You are such a great person

    Love Mel

    ReplyDelete

The People - Personal Thoughts

Cobweb Corner - Older Blogs, Not Recently Updated