Search This Blog

Sunday, June 28, 2015

Interview with Yuni Carey

Monika: At the time of your transition, did you have any transgender role models that you could follow?
Yuni: Not really. I did my whole transition following my heart and staying true to who I was inside... And not giving up no matter what. When I first started I felt very lonely but somehow while listening to Mariah Carey's songs and believing in my dream I just didn't give up. I knew someday somehow I would accomplish everything I ever dreamed of. The power of hope and belief. I can say Dreams are real today.
 
The question, above, is just one of many from Monila Kowalska's in-depth interview with model, Yunii Carey.  I don't think we have ever featured Monika's blog on T-Central.  It's listed on the right side of the T-Central page, under "Other Stuff We Follow".  And good stuff, it is!
 
I don't know how she does it, but Monika has somehow managed to interview 320 notable transgender folks for her blog.
 
If you haven't browsed Monika's blog, now is a good time to get started.  
 
Great job, Monika!  The current post is titled, Interview with Yuni Carey, from Monika's blog, The Heroines of My Life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The People - Personal Thoughts

Cobweb Corner - Older Blogs, Not Recently Updated