Search This Blog

Friday, January 23, 2015

Pain

Things in so many ways were just the way they always were; falling apart. I felt that I was being selfish. My therapist said I needed to be truthful with my wife. Too much drama was already going on. No way I was going to add to it. Fuck it, I will just bitterly swallow it. Better to suffer in silence. I did suffer; but so did everyone else, not in silence.

Pain is a powerful post from Brenda.  Do read it and and see if you can relate.

I don't think we've featured Brenda's blog in the past.  It's the kind of blog I like to read.  Intimate thoughts, shared with others who are like-minded.  It's well written and easy to read.  Do check it out and consider leaving Brenda a comment when you do.

To learn more about Brenda, check out her "about" post, Who Am I.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The People - Personal Thoughts

Cobweb Corner - Older Blogs, Not Recently Updated