Search This Blog

Friday, November 28, 2014

Last Word

I am as lucid and happy as I have ever been after going through some very challenging times, I have come out on the other side far stronger than I ever imagined was possible and wish the very same for the rest of you.

It wasn't always like that.

In July, 2012, Joanna began her blog with a post, simply titled Day One. In that post, she wrote:

Life will get better again. I know that from experience but I hate feel stuck in the middle like this. I am a man but I am not normal. I am a man who dresses up as a woman and I feel its advancing. Some days I wish it would just go away and let me be. But I know it won't.

She had just broken up with her significant other, and turned to the world of blogging as a way to heal.

She did, and now she's written her Last Word.

I'm going to miss Joanna's writing.  Coming from a scientific background, she has been on a quest to better understand why she is the way she is.  She has written many interesting posts.  I have certainly benefited from Joanna's writing.  Take some time, if you haven't already, and browse through her writings.  By sharing her thoughts, Joanna may help you to learn a bit more about yourself.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for featuring me Callie. You do some wonderful work for the trans community and hopefully much more to come. My struggle is over but I eant to keep adding my two cents here and there when I can on the writing of others. Peace.......Joanna

    ReplyDelete

The People - Personal Thoughts

Cobweb Corner - Older Blogs, Not Recently Updated