Search This Blog

Sunday, September 28, 2014

My History of Reading

Ruby loves books, especially those books written by women.  My History of Reading is a lovely post I so related to, where she goes back into her past and talks about her love of books.

I've written several times, in my own blog, on the subject of books and female authors.  I guess I got carried away when I left three comments (so far) on Ruby's post!

Reading books written from the female point-of-view is very therapeutic for me.  Why not read Ruby's post and then go to your local library and find out for yourself?

Ruby is one of those rare T-Bloggers who has transitioned and has continued to write.  We need more like Rudy, who can continue writing, "from the other side".

No comments:

Post a Comment

The People - Personal Thoughts

Cobweb Corner - Older Blogs, Not Recently Updated