Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Mirror, Mirror

It's difficult for me to get excited about Pride events, as it relates to the "T" in LGB.  That's my personal opinion and not necessarily the opinion of my T-Central co-admins, Halle and Jenny.  Nevertheless, I thought I'd feature a post from Paula, about the Pride celebration in Brighton, a town on the English Channel, in southern England.

Paula comments that despite all of the cameras present, it was a struggle to find pictures of her group.  If you look at the picture on this page, you can see why.  These girls just look like women you might find in a super-market and not at a Pride event, where the flamboyant attract the camera lenses.  And, Paula, please accept that as a compliment!

Read more over at Paula's Place.


No comments:

Post a Comment

The People - Personal Thoughts

Cobweb Corner - Older Blogs, Not Recently Updated