Search This Blog

Sunday, August 17, 2014

Can we ever really escape?

Rhiannon says that she's,....."a boy who dresses like a girl."  I'm guessing that there are a few who are reading this who would agree with that statement!  She goes on to say:

I'm a 39 year old trans person trying to work out how to be a girl in a world that sees cross dressing as being too weird. Maybe it is. I'm chubby, too tall but look a bit like a girl with the right clothes and make up, a great camera angle and an even better photographer. It helps if you squint at me a little bit too.

In her latest post, Rhiannon says that she's been pouring everything into her work, using this as sort of a "transgender escape tunnel".  I like that term, and it certainly fits me very well.

The featured post is, Can we really ever escape?

Rhiannon has been blogging for over three years.  When I discover a new blog, I always like to take a look at earlier posts.  Inside, I'm Screaming, dating back to 2011, is a post that I'm sure many of you can relate to.  Unfortunately, I can't figure out how to link to it, but if you go to the index on the right of Rhiannon's page, you can see it in the 2011 posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The People - Personal Thoughts

Cobweb Corner - Older Blogs, Not Recently Updated