Search This Blog

Monday, January 21, 2013

Transgender in State

Robyn is an American Foreign Service Officer, currently assigned to duty in Bucharest, Romania.

While reading Robyn's latest post, today, it occurred to me that I don't think we've featured her blog on T-Central.  What a shame, because there is a wealth of personal stories shared by Robyn in her blog.

The current post links back to a post Robyn did in April, 2012, titled Voice: The Acid Test.  Those transitioning from male to female certainly know that "the voice" is one of the most frustrating aspects of a transition.  I'd recommend you take a look at this post, if you're dealing with "the voice" issue.

The heart of Robyn's blog is a page titled A Reader's Guide to Transgender in State.  On this page, Robyn has nicely indexed "the chronology of my story as I relate it in this web journal".  It's a terrific idea that I wish more bloggers, including myself, would do.  It's the place to start, when visiting a new blog.

If you have a few moments, take some time to check Robyn's nicely done blog, Transgender in State.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The People - Personal Thoughts

Cobweb Corner - Older Blogs, Not Recently Updated