Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

People Who Touch Our Lives

Bree has written a lovely post, thanking those who have touched her life by offering support, guidance, and/or friendship over the years.  We all need the support of a special friend, be it someone who is local or someone who is an on-line friend we may never meet in person.  If you don't have one, I do believe Bree is offering to be that special person for you.  Read Bree's latest post, People Who Touch Our Lives.

Along those lines, I want to remind everyone who may need a friend that many bloggers do list their email addresses.  I have never found one who has failed to respond to an email.  If you have a special blogger you feel a connection with, why not contact that person?  You may just find that friend you so need.  I did just that at a time when I didn't know one trans person in the world.  She responded and I will always be grateful to her for doing so.

A late edit....Halle recently put up a similar post, and beautifully written.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The People - Personal Thoughts

Cobweb Corner - Older Blogs, Not Recently Updated