Search This Blog

Thursday, January 27, 2011

A Gender Variance Who's Who

We have never featured Zagria's A Gender Variance Who's Who on T-Central and, for the life of me, I don't know why.  Not that we need to.  As I write this, she has 249 followers!

Nevertheless, it's about time that we point out the hard work that Zagria has done, for years, to those few who may not have seen her blog.

Zagria has spent countless hours - years, I suppose - researching those who have made their mark in the gender variance community.  I have been a regular reader of her blog for years and I always appreciate her research, attention to detail, and hard work.  

The life stories are fascinating.  There are so many I remember reading but, for some reason this mini-biography, dating back to 2008, Perry Desmond (1936 - 1984) performer, prostitute, sailor, beautician, occult retailer, pastor, came to mind and it is a good example of her attention to detail.

A more recent post, Alex Silverfish (1965 – 2008) dj, is equally fascinating but, gosh, I could just go on and on and list every post that Zagria has done.

On a personal note, Zagria was one of the first to link to my own blog and many have found it via Zagria's link.

Take a look at A Gender Variance Who's Who.  I guarantee it won't be a short visit!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The People - Personal Thoughts

Cobweb Corner - Older Blogs, Not Recently Updated