Search This Blog

Friday, August 20, 2010

My Road to Womanhood

I always like to introduce a brand new blogger!

April's blog is My Road to Womanhood.  She's just beginning her transition and dealing with the many complicated issues associated with that.  Check out her blog and follow her transition from the very beginning.  

Oh, and do leave April a comment if you get a chance.  All bloggers just love to hear from their readers.

 - Calie

See April's newer blog, My Road Redux.
Addendum, April 4, 2015

1 comment:

  1. I think all the readers here at T-Central should respond to this Woman in Transition's, "Road to Womanhood". Her latest post, "Telling the Children" is amazingly frank and instructive to those of those like myself that have No experience in this difficult very part of the process.

    I am hoping and urging you that DO have some experience here to offer what useful lessons may have been learned.

    ReplyDelete

The People - Personal Thoughts

Cobweb Corner - Older Blogs, Not Recently Updated